Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thursday January 17 - Roo Crashes


I have to admit...M is usually the one to put the kids to bed. I do go up and give kisses, tuck them in, and rub backs, but he does most of the work most of the time. I am very thankful for it, believe me. As a stay-at-home-mom, I'm usually tapped out by the end of the day and need just a few minutes to just breath. After all three were in bed Thursday night, M was fixing himself something to snack on. Roo came down just a the snack was ready wanting Daddy to come up and rub his back. M told him he'd be up as soon as he was done eating. Roo headed back upstairs, or so we thought. About an hour later, I headed up to bed myself. I made it halfway, and found Roo asleep on the landing. I guess he'd stopped there to wait for Daddy, and didn't make it any further. Poor kid. He must have been completely wiped out.

No comments: