We have three dogs. Usually that's fine. Sometimes, it can be excessive. Lady is a 14 1/2 year old cocker spaniel. I've had her since she was 11 weeks old. Bruce is a 2 year old cocker. He's sweet, loves to play, and barks at every little thing. Livvy is our newest....she's a 9 month old Labradoodle. What a love that one is. Anyways....it's been raining like crazy since Saturday night. Normally, the dogs will go out the doggie door to the backyard to take care of business. When it rains, though, all bets are off. Lady is the biggest culprit. Monday morning, I took E-man to school, then headed to the gym and Costco. I got home to find this nice little present from Miss Lady on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the door to the backyard. It's been a regular occurrence all week. ARGH!!!!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Monday January 28 - The result of rain
We have three dogs. Usually that's fine. Sometimes, it can be excessive. Lady is a 14 1/2 year old cocker spaniel. I've had her since she was 11 weeks old. Bruce is a 2 year old cocker. He's sweet, loves to play, and barks at every little thing. Livvy is our newest....she's a 9 month old Labradoodle. What a love that one is. Anyways....it's been raining like crazy since Saturday night. Normally, the dogs will go out the doggie door to the backyard to take care of business. When it rains, though, all bets are off. Lady is the biggest culprit. Monday morning, I took E-man to school, then headed to the gym and Costco. I got home to find this nice little present from Miss Lady on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the door to the backyard. It's been a regular occurrence all week. ARGH!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment