Three kids means constant laundry. I've gone back and forth between doing laundry all throughout the week a little at a time, and doing it essentially all in one day. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I'll have to admit, I don't mind sorting, bringing it all downstairs, washing and drying. I don't even mind sorting once it's done. What I do mind is putting it all away, especially the kids' stuff. I have been known to leave the stacks of their clothes at the foot of my bed for weeks on end and they just pull their clothes for the day from there. So, this year, one of my "goals" was to get the laundry done AND put away, without leaving stacks in my room. Thus, I now sort the kids' laundry on one of the sofas in the Family Room. That forces me to put it away...can't leave piles of laundry where visitors might see, right?!!!! So, after cheerleading class for Princess G, and after the kids were all in bed, I sorted laundry. I'll put it away today, I promise!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Monday January 21 - Neverending laundry
Three kids means constant laundry. I've gone back and forth between doing laundry all throughout the week a little at a time, and doing it essentially all in one day. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I'll have to admit, I don't mind sorting, bringing it all downstairs, washing and drying. I don't even mind sorting once it's done. What I do mind is putting it all away, especially the kids' stuff. I have been known to leave the stacks of their clothes at the foot of my bed for weeks on end and they just pull their clothes for the day from there. So, this year, one of my "goals" was to get the laundry done AND put away, without leaving stacks in my room. Thus, I now sort the kids' laundry on one of the sofas in the Family Room. That forces me to put it away...can't leave piles of laundry where visitors might see, right?!!!! So, after cheerleading class for Princess G, and after the kids were all in bed, I sorted laundry. I'll put it away today, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment