I have been faithfully taking pictures all week.....keeping up with my P366. Yesterday, I went to put the card in the computer to upload and blog, and no card! Really????!!!!!!! The dang thing was still in the computer from the last time I uploaded. So I'm now missing three days of pictures. ARGH! I don't want to quit and start over again next year, so I'll just tell you the "pictures" I took but didn't take...
Wednesday - It poured rain all night. The backyard is drenched once again. The kids are stuck inside, and the mud in the backyard awaits the first dry day for them to invade.
Thursday - Roo has been asking me to buy Toaster Strudel for him for months. I finally did, and made it for him for breakfast Thursday. He licked the icing off and that was it. He won't eat the danged things. Great. And this mother of the year was so frustrated at that point that I told him I was never buying anything for him again that he spent three months asking for! (It has NOT been a good week around here. I swear the full moon truly has an effect on my kids' behavior)
Friday - Princess G has ballet every Friday evening at 4:30. Since that is obviously before the time M gets home from work, the boys get to tag along to her lesson. It is NOT the most relaxing way to spend an hour. We have essentially a porch that is about 12ft by 20 ft to stay on and watch the girls through the glass windows and doors. There are two other boys there - brothers of girls in the class. They're 4 and 3 years old, and have the same love of Bionicles that my boys have. Unfortunately, this usually means that my boys want to play with their toys (which they don't want to share), and then Roo (who is four years older than them and much bigger) plays a little too rough for their size/age. It usually ends up with tears from one or more of the boys, and it stresses me out completely. Last night, one of the other boys had one of those rubber skull caps. First Roo put it on, then E-man. E really wasn't sure about it, so I had to take the picture quickly before he freaked out.
Saturday - I cleaned out the playroom, finally. I've been putting it off the entire month. Finally, there was nothing else on my to-do list, and I had to face it. It actually wasn't too bad, especially since the house got cleaned the other day, and the playroom was still relatively clear when I started. So now the bins are re-organized. The broken/missing pieces/chewed up toys are gone. I have a huge box of old toys to be donated. And I feel much, much better about going in that room now. Whew....
Okay, the card is back in the camera. I think I will pretend this week didn't happen and just proceed with P366.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment