Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snack Time - January 14


My kids get afternoon snacks. Actually, you could probably safely say they tend to snack their way through the day. For awhile, I called Roo a Hobbit...he'd have breakfast, then second breakfast, a snack, elevensies, lunch, second lunch, snack, tea-time, dinner and dessert. And he's still a stick. I try to keep their snacking to once in the morning and once in the afternoon, and I try as much as possible to make sure they're at least eating something semi-healthy, but it doesn't always work out that way, especially when I've just been to the grocery store that morning and bought them a sugar cereal they've been asking for the past two weeks. So, they ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch for snack. What are you gonna do? They were happy as little clams. And then half an hour later, they were asking for dinner.

No comments: