I'm a list freak. I can't help it. That's how I got through high school and college, and it has just continued on through my life. I have all kinds of lists...I think I even have a list of my lists somewhere, if only I could find it. Usually every Sunday night (okay, sometimes it's Monday morning), I sit down and make a list of what needs to get done that week. I found this awesome To Do list somewhere last year. I love it....I can break things down by what I need to do, where I need to go, and who I need to call. I live for crossing things off my lists. It makes me happy!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Sunday January 27 - The Listmaker
I'm a list freak. I can't help it. That's how I got through high school and college, and it has just continued on through my life. I have all kinds of lists...I think I even have a list of my lists somewhere, if only I could find it. Usually every Sunday night (okay, sometimes it's Monday morning), I sit down and make a list of what needs to get done that week. I found this awesome To Do list somewhere last year. I love it....I can break things down by what I need to do, where I need to go, and who I need to call. I live for crossing things off my lists. It makes me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OOH, OOH- I love a list girl! :) Where did you get that list...I need one myself- so COOL!
-S
Post a Comment