I tried it last year, but didn't really get into it. While I like the photo editing program I use, I feel like I could do so much more (especially after seeing what some of my techy friends do with their pictures!). So I broke down and ordered a trial disc of Adobe Elements 6.0. It arrived Thursday. I still haven't had much time to really get into it, but I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
January 10 - A new toy to try
I tried it last year, but didn't really get into it. While I like the photo editing program I use, I feel like I could do so much more (especially after seeing what some of my techy friends do with their pictures!). So I broke down and ordered a trial disc of Adobe Elements 6.0. It arrived Thursday. I still haven't had much time to really get into it, but I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment